2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporal, but what is unseen is eternal."- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Friday, April 20, 2012

Eleven by Eleven


Whitney Lynn Rudolph tagged me in a little blog chain survey (Eleven by Eleven) to get to know other bloggers. I thought it sounded like a fun idea!

Rules:
*You must post the rules.
*Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you;then create 11 questions to ask the people you will tag.
*tag 11 people and link them to your post.
*Let them you know you have tagged them.

My answers to Whitney's questions:

1. What has been your favorite family vacation?

Right now, my family is my husband and I (with a baby on the way)! I think that, although we've taken lots of vacations together in 4 years of marriage, my favorite one to date was our honeymoon. We stayed at a Disney resort in Vero Beach, went jet-skiing, got massages, ate a lot if great meals, went to a concert, and just relaxed by the beach and the pool...just the two of us! We always find ourselves saying, "Can we go on another honeymoon?"

2. What do you like to do on a rainy day?

Stay inside, read, watch movies, order pizza (sorry pizza delivery dude!), spend time with my husband.

3. Did you participate in Senior Skip Day in high school? What did you do?

Actually, I don't remember having one of those. I did however spend 10 days in Europe on my Senior trip "skipping" around Buckingham Palace, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and the Swiss Alps. I'd say it beat any Senior Skip Day. : )

4. Have you ever snuck food into the movie theater? What?

All the time! Candy, drinks, anything.

5. Disney World or Universal Studios?

This is a tough one, because I love Harry Potter SO much! However, overall, I have to say Disney World!

6. What is your funniest memory that I am part of?

Right now, all I can think of are the times that your 2-year-old son yelled out, "Boobies! Boobies! Boobies!" in public places (I know you're happy that I shared that with everyone : ) )

7. What is your go to snack?

Probably crackers and cheese.

8. What did you want to be when you were a little kid?

As a kid, I loved 3 things: singing, reading, and horses (all animals really). So, I think it would have to be something in that genre...maybe someone who sings and writes songs about horses? Lol

9. What was your first date with your husband? If you don’t have a husband, tell me your best date so far?

I will never forget the first time my husband asked me out. We were in line at a Quiznos for lunch with friends, and he said to me..."I think I owe you a steak." I still have no idea what that meant, but we went to Outback Steakhouse the following weekend. It was right after I drove 3 hours from spending Thanksgiving with my family. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. He met me in the parking lot, and wouldn't let me go change. He said I looked great like I was. I was nervous, but we had a great time! We still love eating there!

10. What was your last big purchase? (over $100)

Plane tickets to visit my sister and her family in Nebraska next month!! I can't wait to hold my newest nephew for the first time!

11. What is your favorite soundtrack?

2 come to mind: "A Walk to Remember (I really just love Switchfoot)," and "Elizabethtown," it's really emotionally driven...a lot of songs about going through hard times and dealing with loss, but somehow it makes me feel good.

Here are my questions:

1) What is your favorite tv show of all time?

2) If you had to choose: N*SYNC, Backstreet Boys, New Kids On The Block, or Hanson?

3) If you could live anywhere in the World, where would you choose?

4) What book or book series could you read over and over again?

5) Cat, dog, or other? And, why?

6) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

7) What is your favorite musical?

8) What is your favorite Bible story or book of the Bible?

9) What food would you eat everyday if you could?

10) What is your favorite place to go or thing to do on a day off?

11) What is a talent or skill that you wish you had or that you could improve about yourself?

And I am tagging:

Go to my blog and comment back with your answers if you don't have a blog. And if you read this and want to fill it out too, go for it!

Josh @ www.JoshWrightMusic.com
Crystal @ http://sisterhutch.blogspot.com
Jessica@ http://jessicalaynejourneyoffaith.tumblr.com/
Brittany@ http://healthyteam1.wordpress.com/
Melissa@ Herendeen, here.
Shawn@ www.shawngrant.com
Mallory@ http://mallorymkirk.blogspot.com
Melissa@ Randomness and Ruminations
Jillian@ http://thatgirl31.blogspot.com
Jason@ SAVAGE HEARTBURN
Eric@ Witness and Declare


And here are the answers to my questions:

1) What is your favorite tv show of all time? Boy Meets World...I love a show that's awesome as a kid and as an adult...not easy to find.

2) If you had to choose: N*SYNC, Backstreet Boys, New Kids On The Block, or Hanson? Hanson- I have more respect for a boy band that actually plays instruments.

3) If you could live anywhere in the World, where would you choose? Somewhere in Europe....beautiful buildings, great museums, beautiful scenery, historical significance and modern convenience...also, many people speak English, which helps. I would miss my family though.

4) What book or book series could you read over and over again? The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

5) Cat, dog, or other? And, why? I love all animals...but I think cats are really a lot more low maintenance. They bathe themselves, they're fairly independent, they're playful, and they're soft and cuddly.

6) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? The ability to read minds.

7) What is your favorite musical? This is tough for me, but I think it's "Les Miserables." It has a moving story, great characters, and great songs.

8) What is your favorite Bible story or book of the Bible? Phillipians

9) What food would you eat everyday if you could? Cheesecake...definitely.

10) What is your favorite place to go or thing to do on a day off? Disney World...or just home reading a good book with my husband.

11) What is a talent or skill that you wish you had or that you could improve about yourself? The ability to learn an instrument quicker and easier.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment